Life a life without Regrets

Here are the top 5 regrets of human beings:

1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard and spent enough time with my family.

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings

4. I wish I’d stayed in touch with my friends

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier

How to live a life without regrets?

STOP. And imagine yourself way off 20 or 30 years in the future. Look back at your current situation (your career, your family, your friends, your passions) and with the clarity of foresight ask yourself “Am I truly happy with my life?”

Extend this to “Would I be proud of my life if it ended tomorrow?”

If the answer is no, it’s time to make some changes while you still have the opportunity. The reality is that life can pass us by all too quickly and before we know it we have missed out living the lives we truly wanted.

Source and Credits:  Bronnieware.com