Understanding Fear : Quotes - 3

41.Your fear is 100% dependent on you for it's survival. ~ Steve Maraboli

42. Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling – frightened you'll slip away. ~ Madonna

43. Only those who have never known fear are allowed to think less of others for being afraid. Frankly, I think anyone who has never been afraid of anything in their entire life is either a liar or lacks imagination. ~ Laurel K. Hamilton

44. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears. ~ Anthony Robbins

45. There is no beauty in sadness. No honor in suffering. No growth in fear. No relief in hate. It's just a waste of perfectly good happiness. ~ Katerina Stoykova Klemer

46. Courage is knowing what not to fear. ~ Plato

47. A further sign of health is that we don't become undone by fear and trembling, but we take it as a message that it's time to stop struggling and look directly at what's threatening us.
~ Pema Chodron

48. We cannot love when we feel fear. When we release the fearful past and forgive everyone, we will experience total love and oneness with all. ~ Gerald Jampolsky

49. Life can take so many twists and turns. You can't ever count yourself out. Even if you're really afraid at some point, you can't think that there's no room for you to grow and do something good with your life. ~ Portia de Rossi

50. Never worry alone. When anxiety grabs my mind, it is self-perpetuating. Worrisome thoughts reproduce faster than rabbits, so one of the most powerful ways to stop the spiral of worry is simply to disclose my worry to a friend…The simple act of reassurance from another human being [becomes] a tool of the Spirit to cast out fear — because peace and fear are both contagious. ~ John Ortberg

51.I'm terrified of getting involved with someone who disappoints me or leave me empty and alone. I'm terrified of rejection, so I set my expectations so high that they can never be met, and I dig around with a magnifying glass looking for flaws in every person I date. There's always a flaw to exploit, and I'll find it so I never have to get too close. ~ Rachel Machacek

52. If a fear cannot be articulated, it can't be conquered. ~ Stephen King

53. The human race is a monotonous affair. Most people spend the greatest part of their time working in order to live, and what little freedom remains so fills them with fear that they seek out any and every means to be rid of it. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

54. Laughter is poison to fear. ~ George R.R. Martin

55. Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. ~ Warren Buffet

56. Surely if we knew what bitterness fate held in store, we would shrink back in fear and let the cup of life pass us by untasted. ~ Jacqueline Carey

57. I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot. ~ Nadia Comaneci

Author and Credits: Tess Marshall