Humility - Why is it needed?

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. Rabindranath Tagore

The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it. Criss Jami

To lead the people, walk behind them. Lao Tzu

Perfection is impossible without humility. Why should I strive for perfection, if I am already good enough? Leo Tolstoy

Humility is the essence of love and intelligence; it is not an achievement. Jiddu Krishnamurti

Humility, that low, sweet root, from which all heavenly virtues shoot. Thomas Moore

Mastery begins with humility. Robin Sharma


True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. Socrates

A great man is always willing to be little. Ralph Waldo Emerson

My opponent is my teacher. My ego is my enemy. Renzo Gracie

Humility requires discipline of the tongue. Joyce Meyer

Even if you believe you are right, consider the possibility that you could be wrong. Joyce Meyer

Keep your head up in failure, and your head down in success. Jerry Seinfeld

Author and Credits

Wisdomquotes